Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our first "offical" comment

Thank you so much Krista for commenting on the blog. And thank you for reading and calling and asking how I am doing. I still have this feeling of Freedom knowing that this is our blog and that we can actually write what we want to write about and that other people read it. That's why we called it the Gemstone Globe because there are truly gems from all over the world. It's like I was telling them at church this morning that we each have our part to do in the Gospel and work of His kingdom. My part right now is to stay with the kids and pray for Carter.

Update on Carter: As of our time here in the states he is getting ready to head to the airport in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Carter and Alex spent the last 2 days of their trip in the Mountains of Sri Lanka visiting the tea plantations and ministering in special meetings that were arranged there. They saw many born again including children and were very excited. Carter said that have spent so much time preaching and ministering. They have stayed so busy.

The kids and I are really looking forward to seeing him. He will arrive here on Tuesday. Please continue to pray for him as he travels and spends one night in Thailand and continues home to Texas.

No comments: