Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where's your husband?



If you are reading this, then I have probably told you about this blog and my little list of websites that we run. And if you have asked about Carter it's because you have seen me and asked either, "where's your husband?" because you have seen me and the 3 kids or you know and asked, "how is Carter?" We appreciate all of your concern and questions and prayer. So, I was talking to someone yesterday and when I told them about all the great things that were going on with Carter while he is Sri Lanka. They said, "okay." Not even a fake "great."And it wasn't a distracted okay. It was one of those as i have heard it called crusty christian remarks. Do you think that is lukewarm? Especially from someone who is a Christian? Just something to think about, especially if we believe the Bible and believe the Great Commission.

But Praise be to God!!!! Great things are going on. So far in the few days that Carter has been there he is already been out of town to minister and is scheduled to go back. He is doing the work set out to do. Preaching in multiple church services, prayer meeting, youth meetings, minister meetings, encouraging the Christians and this weekend they Go Up Country as they call it to the mountains to hold meetings there. Please continue to pray for us. He returns next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Okay"? Yeah that's a bit lukewarm. How can someone hear what God has been doing and not get super excited?
I have been praying for both you and Carter these past 11 days and I'm excited to hear what's happening. I can definitely see God's hand on your lives and can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings.
Jeff and I will continue to pray for you guys.